RiskyPlayer 60 Series
The RiskyPlayer 6.0’ version is ideal for using when fish are inactive and difficult to tempt. The rod’s design allows it to be fished at a high arc, allowing you to present the bait in a long fall through the water. They also come into their own when jigging in strong currents and heavy winds, helping control the line and adding movement to the jig on its descent.
The longer models lend themselves to fishing on boats with a higher life rail and they work extremey well at a high gear-speed ratio when using the ‘Half Pitch’ technique.
- Toray Hybrid Tubelor Carbon blanks
- Fuji Torzite Titanium guides, Ultra thin, stronger with lower friction, 40% lighter and smoother than SIC.
- Fuji reel seat on all 7 models
- Ergonomic shaped, hard EVA handles
- Different label colours on each model for easy identification
Please swipe right to navigate this table on mobile and tablet displays
|Model||Length||Pieces||Guides||PE Rating||Blank Test/90 Degrees (kg)||Blank Test/60 Degrees (kg)||Jig Weight (g)||Top Diameter (mm)||Butt Diameter (mm)||Rod Weight (g)|